Two Hour Delay
due to weather.
The Gallup McKinley County School system is canceling all elementary after school programs as well as middle and high school tutoring.
Athletics will be held as regularly scheduled.Gallup-McKinley County Schools
Del Norte Core Value Night
School Spirit Day
School Spirit Day is on February 23rd! We will be wearing pajamas to school, all day long!
Del Norte Core Values Night
and Spaghetti Dinner
We will be offering all families a spaghetti dinner on February 22nd at 6:00pm. Please join us for dinner and an evening focused on Del Norte’s Core Values ~ Respect, Integrity, Perseverance, and Innovation. There will be make-and-take activities offered by every grade-level.
We are asking all families to please bring the following:
- If your last name starts with the letter A through G, we would like you to bring a salad to share.
- If your last name starts with the letter H through N, we would like you to bring a dessert to share.
- If your last name starts with the letter O through Y, we would like you to bring a salad topping or a salad dressing to share.
- If your last name starts with a Z, we would like you to bring Parmesan cheese to share.
The K-3 Plus Summer Program will be handing out applications and answering questions at the Spaghetti Dinner. Please come out and join us!Gallup-McKinley County Schools
GMCS Fine Arts Festival
GMCS Elementary Fine Arts Festival will take place at
the First Baptist Church
IS STILL ON, DUE TO THE 2 HOUR DELAY IT WILL NOW BEGIN AT 10AMGallup-McKinley County Schools
Gate Advisory Council
see attached flyerGallup-McKinley County Schools
Special Board Meeting
BOARD OF EDUCATION
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 2018
GALLUP-McKINLEY COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT #1
GALLUP, NEW MEXICO
The President of the Gallup McKinley County School District #1 Board of Education announces the Board of Education has scheduled a special meeting on Friday, February 23, 2018 at 1:00 p.m. regarding the response to New Mexico Public Education Department regarding Middle College High School. The meeting will be held in the boardroom of Student Support Center, 640 Boardman Drive, Gallup, New Mexico. A quorum may be present and action will be taken.
POST – February 20, 2018Gallup-McKinley County Schools
ZumbaGallup-McKinley County Schools
Parent Advisory Council MeetingGallup-McKinley County Schools
Book Adoption Thoreau HighGallup-McKinley County Schools
Para Ed Test
Please contact Verna Jim in Personnel for more information 505-721-1057
1:30pmGallup-McKinley County Schools
Book Adoption Crowpoint HighGallup-McKinley County Schools
SFE is also hiring
Please contact SFE at 505-721-1126 or visit their page
- Special Board Meeting 2 23 18
- 2017-2018 School Calendar 2018-2019 School Calendar
- 2018 Graduation Revised
- Lunch Menu
- For specific School information you can click on the Directories/School tab on the left side of the home page
- Check out our Announcements on the left hand side
- For School delays or cancellations please look for the ALERT on the top of the page or call 721-2233
- GMCS Fund Raising Handbook
- 2017-2018 OMA Revised Board of Education Resolution
- TESOL Endorsement Opportunity
- 18_Spring OSCAD Flyer NN SOBPA Information 18_
- GMCS Songwriting Festival
GMCS PARRC Scores
Notice of Non-Discrimination:
Gallup-McKinley County Schools (GMCS) recognizes the diversity and worth of all individuals regardless of national origin, race, religion, sex or sexual orientation in any educational programs, activities or employment. GMCS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability or age in its programs and activities. GMCS provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: 504 District Contact—Tim Bond, 505-721-1018; Title IX —Sandra Lee, Director of Personnel, 505-721-1063
- empower students through partnerships with parents, schools, and communities.
- develop students who are self-directed life long learners.
- promote the essential skills and positive character traits.
- provide a safe and healthy environment.