Welcome to the NEW YEAR! Food Services has loads of activities planned for Student Nutrition.
SFE Interactive Menu
Parents, below is a link to our interactive breakfast/ lunch menu. By accessing this menu you will be able to not only view the menu, you will be able to filter for allergens such as milk, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish and eggs. You will also be able view calories and nutrients and perform carbohydrate counts.
1. Hit the link below
2. Select your school
3. Select the menu ex. breakfast or lunch
Thank you for letting SFE provide your field trip lunches.
What's Happening around Gallup McKinley County Schools
Roving Chefs, Farmers Markets and Health Fairs
Parents and School staff, we will be planning our annual promotions. Be on the look out as your area directors will be contacting you to schedule a date. Stay tuned....
Athletics Sports Meals Information
Athletic Directors, we here at SFE take pride in being to provide sports meals to your athletes! To be able to do that successfully, there are some things we need from you!
1. Check your budget for Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
2. Make sure you know how many out of town games you have and have an accurate count of meals needed.
3. I-Visions Requisition must be in place before ordering your meals.
4. Place order with Kitchen Manager 3 weeks in advance. We under that schedules change, if that happens let us know as soon as possible.
5. Upon picking up the sports meals we will need a signature from the person who requested the and a signature to confirm pick- up. After Sports Meals are picked the kitchen manager will send an invoice and you will use that to make payment.