Let's Spring into good nutrition with new concepts!
April and May are exciting months for nutrition. We are able to try new concepts like different fruits on the salad bar. We will be offering strawberry, different types of melons, plum and cantaloupe beginning in April and into May.
SFE Interactive Breakfast/Lunch Menu
Parents, would you like to know what your child is eating? Would you like to make sure they are not eating foods they're allergic to. Below is a link to our interactive menus. You will be able to build a meal according to your child's needs.
This month we will feature Star Wars.
May the Fourth be with you...On May 4th we will showcase Star Wars inspired entrees. Stop by on that day and eat with your child. We'd love to have you.
Star Wars - Never tell me the odds - Han Solo
Jefferson Elementary will be hosting the Springs first Farmers Market. The students will be exposed to different types of fruit and vegetables. Parents are encouraged to stop in and sample with the kids.
Athletics Sports Meals Information
Athletic Directors, we here at SFE take pride in being to provide sports meals to your athletes! To be able to do that successfully, there are some things we need from you!
1. Check your budget for Fall, Winter and Spring Sports
2. Make sure you know how many out of town games you have and have an accurate count of meals needed.
3. I-Visions Requisition must be in place before ordering your meals.
4. Place order with Kitchen Manager 3 weeks in advance. We under that schedules change, if that happens let us know as soon as possible.
5. Upon picking up the sports meals we will need a signature from the person who requested the and a signature to confirm pick- up. After Sports Meals are picked the kitchen manager will send an invoice and you will use that to make payment.
I have added a link to the Athletic Meal request form below